Re: How does one export a DXF file with PolygonsOnly set to true?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg46260] Re: How does one export a DXF file with PolygonsOnly set to true?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:46:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, extract the polygon from the graphics 3d object by yourself. Regards Jens Roy wrote: > > I am using Mathematica version 4.2 > > The command to export a DXF file has changed from my version 4 documentation > to this command and syntax.. > > Export["filename", graphic, "DXF"] > > The old documentation though regarding the old DXF making method mentions a > option of "PolygonsOnly ->True". I added this option , via a comma and the > option and it does not work. How can I export a DXF file with PolygonsOnly > being set to true? What is the correct syntax?