Re: ctrl-I for italics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg45717] Re: ctrl-I for italics?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:55:00 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 1/20/04 at 5:08 AM, mtmtk2003 at yahoo.com (mtmtk) wrote: > Hello, I just started learning Mathematica. Is there a way to have a > keyboard shortcut for italics? It seems that ctrl-I is reserved for > the imaginary i? You didn't specify what operating system or which version of Mathematica you are using. If it helps, for Mathematica 5.0 running on Mac OS 10.3.2 the shortcut for italics is cmd-I. -- To reply via email subtract one hundred and four