covariance, eigenvalues

Hi,

I have a random vector of length 15000 by 1. I have 130 samples of
this vector and I would like to estimate the covariance matrix. Is
there a built-in function in mathematica to do that ? If there is, can
it handle a covariance matrix of size 15000 by 15000?

If I can get that matrix the next step is an eigenvalue decomposition.
Are there any built-in functions to compute eigenvalues and
eigenvectors of a given matrix ? and again, is it possible to use
these functions for a matrix of size 15000 by 15000?

I would appreciate any suggestions (related to mathematica or some
other options)

Thanks

Cagdas