- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg55813] SetDirectory, Import
- From: pshoplifter at yahoo.com (pshoplifter)
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 05:09:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I had a number of files to Import which at first had the whole (long)
path in the filename. This worked fine, but looks ugly, so I decided
to use SetDirectory to set it once and then have the filenames in the
import commands without the path.
It could not find the files so I started testing:
The output is:
File not found
<some other directory from mathematica>
Does the Import command change the current directory?
Any help appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Using "%" command with .NET/Link in the MathKernelApp Demo
Next by Date:
Re: DirectedInfinity[1 + I], why does it get replaced by (1 + I)/(sqrt(2) ?
Previous by thread:
Re: Using "%" command with .NET/Link in the MathKernelApp Demo
Next by thread:
Bug in Archive Searches