- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg56531] GUIKit problem
- From: yves.papegay at taillat.inria.fr (Yves Papegay)
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:40:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: I.N.R.I.A. Unite de Recherche de Sophia Antipolis (France)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Using GUIKit 1.0.2 with Mathematica 5.1 under Linux, I am getting apparently
randomly the following error messages with GUIRun and GUIRunModal, even on
basic (and correct !) exemples.
ShareFrontEnd::openx: A connection to the front end could not be established
GUIObject::nvalid: The GUI definition resolved to an invalid runtime.
Any idea of what can happen ?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Clearing the definitions saved by using the "Save" command
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: GUIKit problem