Mathematica, LabView and I/O devices
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53545] Mathematica, LabView and I/O devices
- From: Yasvir Tesiram <tesiramy at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:24:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anybody out there using Mathematica to collect data from digitizers, using
either Mathemtica directly, via Labview or other I/O programs? Could do
with some tips on how to connect a HP ADC or a MacLab device via USB to
Mathemtica directly on a Unix based system.
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
Dept. Free Radical Biology and Ageing
825 NE 13th St, OKC, OK, 73112, USA
Prev by Date:
LegendreP -- up to which order?
Next by Date:
GUIKit: <<file quirk
Previous by thread:
Re: LegendreP -- up to which order?
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica, LabView and I/O devices