Mathematica, LabView and I/O devices

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg53545] Mathematica, LabView and I/O devices
  • From: Yasvir Tesiram <tesiramy at omrf.ouhsc.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:24:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
Anybody out there using Mathematica to collect data from digitizers, using
either Mathemtica directly, via Labview or other I/O programs? Could do
with some tips on how to connect a HP ADC or a MacLab device via USB to
Mathemtica directly on a Unix based system.
Thanks
Yas

Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
Dept. Free Radical Biology and Ageing