GUIKit: <<file quirk
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg53546] GUIKit: <<file quirk
- From: Andrew Dabrowski <dabrowsa at indiana.edu>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:24:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Indiana University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've noticed that if you want to read a file into a running GUI you must
be sure the file has semicolons after every line. If the file e.g. contains
the GUI kernel will understand this as
If the file instead has the semicolons
then it works fine.
This means there will be a problem using Save to save function data,
since Save does not put the semicolons in.
Is there any easy workaround?
Prev by Date:
Mathematica, LabView and I/O devices
Next by Date:
Re: Colored Surface
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica, LabView and I/O devices
Next by thread:
Re: GUIKit: <<file quirk