Re: GUIKit: <<file quirk

Sorry, I exagerrated the problem, and it may not have anything to do
with GUIKit.  The example I gave actually works fine with or without the
semicolons.

But I have recently run into the problem of syntax errors coming up when
reading a .m file into a Script.  The problem seemed to that two
consecutive commands were run together, and putting semicolons in solved
the problem.  Maybe this is an issue with Get[] more generally then just
with GUIKit, or maybe there's something I don't understand about Get[]
and .m files.