Re: FrameTicks bug (SUMMARY)

And yehuda ben-shimol <bsyehuda at gmail.com> replied:

> use True instead of Automatic -- that is
> FrameTicks -> {None, True, True, None}]

1)  This in fact works just fine -- thanks!  (and I have to say,
      it's a lot simpler than several of the other workarounds
      that were proposed . . . )

2)   And I guess this could be described at a minimum as  a
      "documentation bug," since "True" is not listed as an
      option in the online Help window for FrameTicks; only
      "Automatic" is listed (Mac version 5.1).