Re: Operating with binary numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg59102] Re: Operating with binary numbers
- From: "Wishmaster" <wishmaster at imaginary.marreka.no-ip.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 02:28:41 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Wishmaster" <wishmaster at imaginary.marreka.no-ip.com> escreveu na mensagem news:dc77gl$k5p$1 at smc.vnet.net... > I'd like to know if is there some function to test if a given bit of the > binary number is on, and to do operations like "shifting" the binary > number. > I looked at the help but can't find anything. Well, seems that the Developer` context provides a few functions.