Re: spotlight escape sequences
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg58021] Re: spotlight escape sequences
- From: "Trevor Baca" <trevorbaca at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:37:01 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hm ... "Needs["Combinatorica`"]" with the surround-quotes doesn't seem to work for me. i did install the wolfram notebook indexer plugin some days ago after an announcement came out over email ... but here's a question: is there a way that i can check to make sure that installation was successful? maybe i didn't install after all? trevor.