Re: Mathematica 1

I have the DOS-version of Mathematica 1.2 and for fun I did try to
install it on my PC (Wndows XP). It failed to start in the command
tool, giving this error message:

"The 386 chip is currently executing in virtual 8086 mode under the control
of another program.  You must turn off this other program in order
to use 386|DOS-Extender to run in protected mode."

I also have version 2.2 for Windows and Sun Unix, which I guess still
will work pretty well.

Arne Eide