Re: NonlinearRegress with weight
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69062] Re: NonlinearRegress with weight
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:25:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can not reproduce your problem. May be you should post an example.
sguthery at mobile-mind.com wrote:
> I'm using NonlinearRegress with weights. The weights are strictly
> monotonic. When I run NonlinearRegress with them monotonically
> decreasing it runs just fine. But if I run NonlinearRegress with the
> weights (and the data) reversed; i.e. the weights being monotonically
> increasing, NonlinearRegress crashes.
> Is this reasonalble behavior? I had expected the same answer
> regardless of the order of the weights and the data.
> Thanks for any insight.
> Cheers, Scott
Prev by Date:
generalized foldlist problem
Next by Date:
Something wrong with my FrontEnd?
Previous by thread:
NonlinearRegress with weight
Next by thread:
Problems solving using Solve