Getting Mathematica CellTags to export to TeX?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg67129] Getting Mathematica CellTags to export to TeX?
- From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:53:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have very many notebooks that I have
indexed carefully with CellTags.
I'd like to export all of them to LaTeX and
then use the CellTags to create index
*Any* solution, however kludgy, will save me
lots of time. And would be geatly
I simply want to have each celltag be printed
as text near its cell in the latex
Cell["Plateau's Problem", "Text",
Should get mapped to something like:
mytag:Zero Mean Curvature
in the TeX conversion.
W. Craig Carter
Prev by Date:
Simple question from a biologist
Next by Date:
No StringCompare in Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
RE: Simple question from a biologist
Next by thread:
Re: Getting Mathematica CellTags to export to TeX?