FormatType styles in StyleSheets

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg69737] FormatType styles in StyleSheets
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <xoliver.friedrich at tzm.dex>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 01:04:04 -0400 (EDT)

I want to modify the styles "TableForm" and "TraditionalForm" that a cell
frame label with counters is displayed when I output either

Problem is, expr//TraditionalForm produces output with frame labels whereas
expr//TableForm doesn't display framelabels in the notebook. More strange
is, that the cell in my style sheet is displayed correct in both cases.

More general: Modifications in the TableForm style definition are displayed
correctly in the style sheet but not in the notebook. I've also tried to
modify FontFamily and FontSize in TableForm, it shows in the style sheet
but not in the notebook.

Oliver Friedrich

My email has no x!