Re: Memory issue in SVD

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75025] Re: Memory issue in SVD
  • From: "Raj" <rajanikanth at>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:13:16 -0400 (EDT)

I am not an expert on this but this may help:

Try using the SparseArray instead of assigning the table
to M, try doing this

Even then, you need atleast 3.5 GB of memory or more.

Although not related to may speed up your computation by
enabling the NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS environment variable(but you still
need good amount of memory!!!).

Good Luck,