Re: Re: Quick integral.

On 2/21/07, Jouvenot, Fabrice <F.Jouvenot at liverpool.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to Jean-Marc, the bug in my notebook have been fixed and can be
> download here :
> http://www.onyrium.net/Mathematica/CoordStat-ok.nb
>
> Jean-Marc, what did I do wrong ?
> Do I have to use block each time ? I am doing so in mu main program.,
> but never for test like this notebook, and that's the first time I
> cannot evaluate it suddenly anymore.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Fabrice.

Unfortunately, I do not remember what I have done (except splitting
the cell)! But whatever it was, it was only a small fix since the goal
was to spend no more than a couple of minutes to get a working
notebook otherwise I would have given up and started working on
something else.

Regards,
Jean-Marc