Newbie question - saving file in command-line

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72824] Newbie question - saving file in command-line
  • From: "Rayne" <ghcgwgwg at singnet.com.sg>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 05:45:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I am a new user of Mathematica, and tend to use the command-line version
more than the notebook interface. I would like to know how I can save my
work in .nb format when I'm in the command-line environment, that is, save
all my input and output so that when I open the .nb file in the notebook
interface, all my work will still be intact.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rayne