Re: Background Color in Tooltip

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78694] Re: Background Color in Tooltip
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 05:59:35 -0400 (EDT)

That would, I think, be a bug....

I would encourage folks in this group to be sure to report bugs or bug-
like entities to WRI.  That way they are sure to go into WRI's bug
tracking system and get addressed.  I konw that the folks at WRI read
this group in detail, but submitting a bug report is the best way to
be sure that it doesn't get lost in the brightness of the summer
sunshine (metaphor appropriate in my hemisphere).

--David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife