Re: Re: Re: Wolfram Workbench 1.1 now available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79396] Re: [mg79329] Re: [mg79296] Re: Wolfram Workbench 1.1 now available
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:22:56 -0400 (EDT)

For the record: Yesterday WRI sent e-mail saying they had reset the link
permission.  This time it worked!

Thank goodness for helpful, live people at WRI (even when their computer
infrastructure isn't working properly).

(Still one quirk: an e-mail arrived confirming the download before the
download had completed!)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu