Re: NumericalMath`TrigFit

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77913] Re: NumericalMath`TrigFit
  • From: "Dana DeLouis" <dana.del at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:48:57 -0400 (EDT)

> NumericalMath`TrigFit?

As a side note, I noticed they fixed the programming logic error in the 6.0
version of the program.  In 5.2, the program called Fourier, but left out
the option for "FourierParameters".  The older program made the assumption
to use a "Default" setting, and hence had to divide each input by the size
of the data.
Some users like myseft had different default setting for "FourierParameters"
and hence the program didn't work.  The program had to be modified to its
form to work.

In 6.0, the program correctly includes "FourierParameters" and uses a
setting for Data Analysis.  Hence, it now works, and is also more efficient.

--
Dana DeLouis
Mathematica 6, and Help files from 5.2