Re: MathPlayer???

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75535] Re: MathPlayer???
  • From: "Drago Ganic" <dganic at>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 04:17:43 -0400 (EDT)

[See the previous posts on this topic by John Fultz - moderator]

I had the same problem on an Windows XP 32 bit verson. My problems were
connected with the Mathematica fonts.

Just copy the Mathematica fonts from The MathPlayer location

    C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\Mathematica

If you still have any problems, delete those fonts from C:\WINDOWS\Fonts and
copy them again.

It worked for me. 'Hope it will work for you too :-)

Greetigns from Croatia,

news:f1c51i$h9s$1 at