Re: Help needed with new Export (v. 6)

Hi,
>    It seems that the new version of Mathematica does not like
> ConversionOptions, as the Help entry says "As of Version 6.0,
> ConversionOptions is superseded by capabilities in Import and Export."
>    However, I can't figure out what new capabilities might replace my old
> behavior. Is there a quick way to fix my old function, or am I going to have
> to go through the stream operation tango?
>
>                 Thanks,

                           C.O.
While the handling of the Import/Export functions has changed I don't
think you will need to perform stream operations for what you need.
Have you checked the Options section in these docpages?

ref/format/CSV
ref/format/Table

looks to me as if there should be enough handles to create a file that
fits your needs...

hth,

albert