Re: Re: Re: Any Mathematica 6 book yet?

On 29 Sep 2007, at 19:25, Nasser Abbasi wrote:

> There are few things that would make Matematica 'easier' to use by
> those
> engineers who are so used to that 'other' tool (which we all know
> what it
> is).

We do? I can think of at least two popular commercial "other
tools" (one used more often by engineers and the other by
mathematicians) and a lot of (more or less) free ones. Curiously,
most of them have names beginning with the same first letter as
Mathematica.
Personally, while I have several of them on external hard disks, I
hardly ever feel any need or desire to use them.

Andrzej Kozlowski