Re: Re: Re: Any Mathematica 6 book yet?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81648] Re: [mg81623] Re: Re: Any Mathematica 6 book yet?
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 04:04:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200709261035.GAA06256@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200709291025.GAA13280@smc.vnet.net>
On 29 Sep 2007, at 19:25, Nasser Abbasi wrote: > There are few things that would make Matematica 'easier' to use by > those > engineers who are so used to that 'other' tool (which we all know > what it > is). We do? I can think of at least two popular commercial "other tools" (one used more often by engineers and the other by mathematicians) and a lot of (more or less) free ones. Curiously, most of them have names beginning with the same first letter as Mathematica. Personally, while I have several of them on external hard disks, I hardly ever feel any need or desire to use them. Andrzej Kozlowski