How edit a saved palette?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85234] How edit a saved palette?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 23:35:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
I have a palette somebody else wrote, which I want to edit. So I have no "source code" notebook for it. I want to edit it, preferably in an environment that understands Mathematica syntax. Obviously, just opening it in Mathematica won't do: it appears as a palette. I certainly don't want to edit it in some text editor, for that messes up the cache and knows nothing about Mathematica syntax. And I don't see how to edit it in Wolfram Workbench: If I try to Import it, no matter whether I specify Initialization cells or Input cells, I seem to get nothing -- just a message about the nb file from which (nothing!??) was imported. Recommendations? -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305