Table of Contents

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg85349] Table of Contents
  • From: Šerých Jakub <Serych at>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 04:41:53 -0500 (EST)

I use some notebooks as the collections of many small examples, which I
allways start with cell styled as "Section" followed by usually one input and
one output cell. The "Section" styled cell contains the name of the example.

Does anybody know, how to create Table of Contents based on these section
cells? Idealy it would contain interactive hyperlinks directly to the cells.

Thanks in advance