Re: helpMathematicaPackages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg85390] Re: helpMathematicaPackages
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:36:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

yes -- "the people that design the packages didn't want anyone else to
see the content"

and if the "people" are clever, the Attributes
ReadProtected and Locked are added to all the functions ..

and there may be never an *.nb file, because the old-fashioned
Mathematica programmers, like me, never write packages in notebooks
I always prefere an ASCII editor and a *.m file or the Wolfram
WorkBench and an *.m file ...

Regards
   Jens