- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg85390] Re: helpMathematicaPackages
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:36:38 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
yes -- "the people that design the packages didn't want anyone else to
see the content"
and if the "people" are clever, the Attributes
ReadProtected and Locked are added to all the functions ..
and there may be never an *.nb file, because the old-fashioned
Mathematica programmers, like me, never write packages in notebooks
I always prefere an ASCII editor and a *.m file or the Wolfram
WorkBench and an *.m file ...
> I have a lot of .mx files in mathematica. I read about them and I understoond they are still packages like the .m files but they are faster.
> I wanted to know if I can obtain the .nb files from the .mx files?
> (as the contain of the .mx files is unreadable)
> If I can not do this conversion, this means that the people that design the packages didn't want anyone else to see the content or to access it?
> thank you very much for your time,
Prev by Date:
Working with Dyadics in mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6.0.0 no graphics output on Windows XP
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Cause and Effect Diagramming in Mathematica