Re: Re: SetOptions[TableForm] doesn't seem to work?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89308] Re: [mg89294] Re: SetOptions[TableForm] doesn't seem to work?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 00:42:48 -0400 (EDT)

But Grid could serve as readily as TableForm for the simple, quick,
terse, form.  For example,

   Table[Cos[a t] Sin[b t], {a, 1, 3}, {b, 1, 2}] // Grid

instead of:

   Table[Cos[a t] Sin[b t], {a, 1, 3}, {b, 1, 2}] // TableForm

And if you want the spacing more to your liking, with Grid use Spacings.
   (Getting rules with Grid, via the Frame option, is not so simple.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305