Re: Fast Access to Installed Packages

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg98348] Re: Fast Access to Installed Packages
  • From: dbreiss at
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 02:47:17 -0400 (EDT)

The following is a partial answer.  This opens the Documentation
Center at the page where the add ons are listed:

  "OpenHelpLink", {"paclet:guide/InstalledAddOns", Null}]]

There are also (more obscure and undocumented) commands that add
entities (and commands) to menus.  I use these to modify the Palettes
menu in

It uses the FrontEnd command FrontEnd`AddMenuCommands