Re: CellChangeTimes?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg105809] Re: [mg105800] CellChangeTimes?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 06:53:12 -0500 (EST)

As of Version 6, in fact, by default all cells now get a CellChangeTimes
option.

If you don't want CellChangeTimes at all, you can try to use the Options
Inspector setting TrackCellChangeTimes->False.  But I think that will
apply only to cells newly created after the change.  Or you could make
that a global setting, applicable to all notebooks.  But beware: who
knows to what uses that option might be put by Mathematica.  (The docs
don't seem to say.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305