Re: remote kernel trouble

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg104719] Re: [mg104637] remote kernel trouble
  • From: Mark Perrin <m.perrin at me.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:01:51 -0500 (EST)

We use a lot of remote kernels at work, and from home to work. The
configurations we have are Mac to Mac, Mac to Linux, Mac to Windows
and Windows to Windows. Had trouble with them all until we found this:

"Remote Kernel Strategies"
http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/7250/

It is a useful set of programs to easily connect to remote kernels. It
has worked beautifully every time. Give it a go, it might work for you.

Regards,

Mark Perrin