Re: CDF browser plugin and Wolfram library archive

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118134] Re: CDF browser plugin and Wolfram library archive
  • From: Heike Gramberg <heike.gramberg at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:55:39 -0400 (EDT)

While having the downloaded notebook open, go to Format > Option Inspector.  .., choose Selected Notebook in the
left-nost drop down menu, and set Notebook Options > File Options > Saveable to true.

You can also do it programmatically by evaluating

SetOptions[SelectedNotebook[], Saveable -> True]

within the downloaded demonstration. Or if you want to change this option for several notebooks in one go you
could open them all up and do something like

SetOptions[#, Saveable -> True] & /@ Notebooks[]

Heike.