FinancialData - how to find ticker symbols?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122735] FinancialData - how to find ticker symbols?
- From: Mikael <mikaen.anderson.1969 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 07:15:55 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am trying to retrieve data for some European stocks using FinancialData but I am having difficulties to find the corresponding ticker symbols for the stocks I am interested in.
As an example suppose I am interested in German Siemnens or Swedish Volvo stocks. I understand that I can use
to find the names of exchanges but I have not been able to find the ticker symbol for those stocks I am looking for.
I wonder also what would be the general way of doing this if I just know the name of a company and the country where it is traded. Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Mathematica mentors in Austin TX area
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: FinancialData - how to find ticker symbols?