Re: Problem displaying user-created .cdf files

...and problem reinstalling plugin
I am adding one more message here because I wasn't sure whether to
create a new topic, but I think this problem may be related to the
previous. When I reinstalled Mathematica and then installed the
browser plugin from the disk, the installation succeeded, but the disk
began grinding. To shut it off, I had to force quit the kernel and
other processes in the Activity Monitor. I was able to reproduce the
problem, which did not occur when I first installed Mathematica and the
plugin.

Mathematica Home Edition 8, iMac, OS X 10.6.8, Chrome, Firefox