Re: Instability with Dynamic content

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126193] Re: Instability with Dynamic content
  • From: "Benedetto Bongiorno" <bongiob at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 05:33:35 -0400 (EDT)

Yes & I have discussed this with support.
Because it cannot be reproduce, no help is available.

Windows 7
Mathematica 8.04

Benedetto Bongiorno CPA CRE
Cell 214-707-6546
Land 972-470-9138
Fax 972-470-9748
bongiob at sbcglobal.net

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information
contained in this Email is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributions
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify sender