installing cdf-reader on chrome under linux?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126425] installing cdf-reader on chrome under linux?
- From: Jonathan Poritz <jonathan.poritz at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 03:52:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Does anyone know how to install cdf-reader as a Chrome plugin under linux (I'm using Mint, but it's pretty much Ubuntu...)? Here's what happens for me: I go to look at a CDF. It offers to install the plugin. I click yes, answer the questions, get a shell archive downloaded. I sudo execute it. I go back to look at a CDF (in Chrome) and it still shows as no plugin, offering to install the reader.... Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!