installing cdf-reader on chrome under linux?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126425] installing cdf-reader on chrome under linux?
- From: Jonathan Poritz <jonathan.poritz at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 03:52:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Does anyone know how to install cdf-reader as a Chrome plugin under
linux (I'm using Mint, but it's pretty much Ubuntu...)?
Here's what happens for me:
I go to look at a CDF.
It offers to install the plugin.
I click yes, answer the questions, get a shell archive downloaded.
I sudo execute it.
I go back to look at a CDF (in Chrome) and it still shows as no
plugin, offering to install the reader....
Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!
Prev by Date:
finding inverses of functions
Next by Date:
how export a graphic with given width preserving the ratio of text to image size
Previous by thread:
Re: finding inverses of functions
Next by thread:
Re: installing cdf-reader on chrome under linux?