rayshade POV Export help asked

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg130374] rayshade POV Export help asked
  • From: debguy <johnandsara2 at>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 05:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
I'd like feedback on this:  Much improved Export for rayshade and POV

"most missed support".  It'd be nice to hear what is "most missed" for
how you might use it.  Other feedback or advice is certainly welcome.

(rayshade` Makes file.ray that will look much like notebook raytraced
with rayshade.  Views too, even in front-end. POVRay is partially
supported too.)

submitted to  but not yet available there
- waiting for approval

Does anyone know if another such raytrace file Export project exists
other than Mathematica build-in?  (not GL/CL/dfx/threescript graphics,
raytrace ones)  I missed it if there is.

Thanks very much !