rayshade POV Export help asked

I'd like feedback on this:  Much improved Export for rayshade and POV
raytracing.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rayshade-math/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rayshade-linux/

"most missed support".  It'd be nice to hear what is "most missed" for
how you might use it.  Other feedback or advice is certainly welcome.

(rayshade` Makes file.ray that will look much like notebook raytraced
with rayshade.  Views too, even in front-end. POVRay is partially
supported too.)

submitted to  http://library.wolfram.com/  but not yet available there
- waiting for approval

Does anyone know if another such raytrace file Export project exists
other than Mathematica build-in?  (not GL/CL/dfx/threescript graphics,
raytrace ones)  I missed it if there is.

Thanks very much !