Re: Ven Diagrams
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8448] Re: [mg8375] Ven Diagrams
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 00:43:00 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Steven T. Hatton wrote: > > --------------51AE8190CD9AB9C6FC55AF28 > > Have any of you folks out there ever tried to use Mma to generate Ven > diagrams? If so can you point me in the right direction to learn how > this can be accomplished? > > Steve > -- My initial guess would be to use rectangular arrays of ones and zeros. You can make conditional functions to select which elements of the arrays will be ones or zeros. You can do boolean functions on them using addition for OR and multiplication for AND. Plot them out using Density Plot.