Ven Diagrams

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8375] Ven Diagrams
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at cpkwebser5.ncr.disa.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:41:09 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

--------------51AE8190CD9AB9C6FC55AF28

Have any of you folks out there ever tried to use Mma to generate Ven
diagrams?  If so can you point me in the right direction to learn how
this can be accomplished?

Steve
--
"I don't need Metaphysics to do my Physics"  - Steven Weinberg

"Every man has his Kant"  - Albert Einstein

--------------51AE8190CD9AB9C6FC55AF28

begin:          vcard
fn:             Steven T Hatton
n:              Hatton;Steven T
org:            Logicon
email;internet: hattons at cpkwebser5.ncr.disa.mil
title:          Informaiton Engineer
note:           "I don't need metaphysics to do my physics." - Steven Weinberg
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard

--------------51AE8190CD9AB9C6FC55AF28--