Re: Mathematica GUI builder ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33202] Re: Mathematica GUI builder ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 03:19:13 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/mathlink/jlink/ and Swing or AWT. The GUI-Builder comes with your Java-IDE, J-Builder, Visual Age for Java or what you like. Regards Jens Justus Heimann wrote: > > Hi, > > We're frequently using Mathematica to code several different type of > programs, more or less big ones. The notebook thereby is used for all > kind of graphical (diagram) output and flow control. > > But we would like to build an own GUI around our Mathematica > applications, e.g. like Motif, TK etc.. Is there any (free and easily > understandable) GUI toolkit available for Mathematica ? > > Many thanks in advance! > Justus