Re: FrameLabel in v6.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82029] Re: FrameLabel in v6.0
  • From: Xerxes <saul.cohen at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 04:20:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Oct 6, 4:46 am, Curtis Osterhoudt <c... at lanl.gov> wrote:
> Confirmed here ("6.0 for Linux x86 (32-bit) (June 19, 2007)"). However, it
> seems that usingRasterizeis the culprit. If I remove theRasterizecommand
> and options, things look fine.

You're right, it's definitely a bug in Rasterize. FrameLabel is
obviously being
interpreted incorrectly when the RasterSize is greater than the
ImageSize.
I've been using it because in v6.0, ImageResolution no longer appears
to be
working. All raster-type graphics get dumped out with a pixel size
equal to
the ImageSize. Since changing the image size is unacceptable, I
thought
pre-rasterizing would help.

Does anyone know a workaround for either the Rasterize bug or the
ImageResolution bug?

Saul Cohen