Re: Is there a way to make my dynamic notbook content

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102058] Re: [mg102027] Is there a way to make my dynamic notbook content
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:04:19 -0400 (EDT)

I think you have to submit the notebook to Wolfram to have them turn
it into a .nbp file. The process is quick and automatic.

As far as I can tell, the player acts as the old Reader did with .nb
files. That is, it formats the text and graphics (and may play old-
style animations -- I haven't checked), but will not allow input or
dynamic content.

If you think of the player as 1) a replacement for the old reader that
displayed non-dynamic content and 2) as a means to show Demonstrations
-- but only in .nbp files, then you should have a pretty good idea
what you can and can't do.

george