Re: Save to RTF crashes Mathematica on 32 and 64 bit

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99382] Re: [mg99357] Save to RTF crashes Mathematica on 32 and 64 bit
  • From: "A. B." <functionalcoatings at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 06:01:56 -0400 (EDT)

I confirm that on Mac OS 10.5.6, Mathematica "unexpectedly quits" whenever I
try to save a notebook to rtf, using the Save As menu. The notebook contains
a few initialization cells and some graphics.
This happens with some notebooks and not others. When this happens with a
given notebook, the behaviour is reproducible systematically. An rtf file
gets created with 0 KB which cannot be opened.

A.B.