Re: Front-End Options and Word Wrapping

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117711] Re: Front-End Options and Word Wrapping
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 04:11:44 -0500 (EST)

Not sure if this will help you, but John Fultz posted some code to turn
on linewrapping for the package stylesheet some time ago which works nicely.

Orignal thread:

https://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/b1b8c992cda38b50/195cba4f7e15b8c3?lnk=gst&q=Viewing+packages+#195cba4f7e15b8c3

or:

http://tinyurl.com/6k5bwuk