CleanSlate.m

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: CleanSlate.m
  • From: Joseph McWilliams <mcwilljg at euler.sfasu.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 93 14:56:45 -0600

A month or so ago someone posted a utility for MMA called CleanSlate.m  This handy utility would take a "snapshot"   of
the  defined variables when first called and then reset to that environment when later invoked.  I wrote a few programs
using CleanSlate.m.  After upgrading to NS3.0, I find that I cannot find  CleanSlate.m.  Could some kind soul please send
a replacement copy to me?  I would be very grateful.  Thanks.
---
Joe McWilliams
Math/SFASU/Nacogdoches,TX 75962
mcwilljg at euler.sfasu.edu (NeXT mail preferred)