Re: switching between versions 7 and 8

In article <ies9tv$aag$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu> wrote:

> But that just renames the executable? What about all the Library stuff?
>   There's a whole Mathematica folder tree there -- although it appears
> empty to me!

 Hi,

there are two Library folders on my mac, and two mathematica subtrees
under them. one is virtually empty... but it contains the file
"mathpass". The other is the one that contains my third-party
applications and palettes, etc. The almost-empty mathematica tree in is
the Library folder which is a peer of the Applications folder, System,
Users, and previous systems. The other Library folder, with mathematica
add-ons etc., is right under the "Home" folder.

rip

--
email address is r i p 1 AT c o m c a s t DOT n e t