Re: Recommendations for a programming book?

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:19:40 +0000 (UTC), DrBob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
wrote:

>Well, you may be right.
>
>Did the code work for you? How long did it take to generate all the help files?
>
>Bobby

Yep, the code did work. But I must admit that it took me a couple of
trials before realizing that I needed to generate an input at the end
of the section "Make bitmaps Versions off all graphics".  Fortunately,
there is only on button to press and the input is generated
automatically. For the time it took to complete, about 20 minutes on
my Toshiba Port=E9g=E9 M200.

Cordially.

GL